Full Time – Permanent
Central Peace Natural Gas Co-op is currently accepting resumes for the position as General Manager. Central Peace Natural Gas Co-op is a member owned co-operative based out of Spirit River, Alberta. Central Peace is also involved in the construction of pipelines with related facilities.
Understanding of tasks in order to operate and maintain the natural gas distribution system in accordance with the Federation of Alberta Gas Co-ops operations and maintenance practices. Responsible for all aspects of construction, employees, oversee operations within the Co-op, maintaining financial records, and reporting to the Board of Directors.
Applicants must have the following experience/skill sets at the minimum but not limited to:
- Previous management experience
- Positive individual with excellent customer service skills and communication
- Self-motivated with the ability to foster the spirit of teamwork and unity among all employees to maintain the company’s overall vision and mission
- Ability to assist the board to create strategic goals and objectives by gathering relevant information and evaluating trends and opportunities.
- Good understanding of pipeline construction, AMR system and wireless internet systems.
- Maintain Health and Safety program.
- Proficient computer skills including experience with Microsoft office, sage, and Gas distribution software.
- Develop budgets, record keeping, and financial reporting.
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting abilities.
- Valid drivers’ licence. Abstract required.
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants; however only qualified candidates of interest will be contacted.
Central Peace Natural Gas Co-op Ltd
PO Box 119, Spirit River, Alberta T0H 3G0
P: (780) 864-3873
F: (780) 864-2044