Natural Gas Utility Operator/Gas Fitter
Full Time – Permanent
In this team environment you will play an integral role in the construction, maintenance and operation of natural gas transmission and distribution systems. Duties include operation and maintenance of construction and heavy equipment and installing gas piping systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Mechanical aptitude and dexterity in the use of tools, equipment and instruments
- Good communication and decision-making skills, and a strong work ethic
- Good working relationships and excellent customer service
- Proficient computer skills
- Good judgement, motivated and works independently maintaining a high level and quality of performance
- Safe work habits and adherence to safety regulations
- Certification PE Fusion, Safe Digging, Line Location & Construction Safety, HD PE Fusion, First Aid, H2S, Fall Arrest, Confined Space, Ground Disturbance, WHMIS, TDG, RMO Level 2, Cargo Securement
- Gas utility operator certificate
*Candidates not meeting above qualifications may be considered and are encouraged to apply.
Central Peace Natural Gas Co-op Ltd. values safety, honesty, loyalty, respect, reliability, accountability, and ethical behavior.
Compensation package includes a competitive salary, extensive benefits and RRSP contributions.
Central Peace Natural Gas Co-op Ltd. is a company dedicated to the well-being of employees and offers state of the art equipment and tools.
Job closing date: until a suitable candidate is found
Working hours: 40 hours per week – on call rotation
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 780-864-2044.
Central Peace Natural Gas Co-op Ltd
PO Box 119, Spirit River, Alberta T0H 3G0
P: (780) 864-3873
F: (780) 864-2044