Active cases in Alberta dropped by 20 to 584, including 52 people in hospital, six of whom are in intensive care units, and 61 residents of continuing care facilities.
Active cases in the City of Grande Prairie and the County of Grande Prairie remained at 10 and two, respectively.
Eighteen new cases have been identified out of 3,138 tests completed in the past 24 hours.
Below is a breakdown, by health zones, of active COVID-19 cases in Alberta.
- Calgary Zone – 440 active cases (minus 21)
- South Zone – 42 active cases (minus 2)
- Edmonton Zone – 69 active cases (plus 2)
- North Zone – 28 active cases (plus 1)
- Central Zone – 2 active cases (unchanged)
- There are 3 active cases and 8 recovered cases in zones that are yet to be confirmed.