The number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the North Zone, an area that lumps together the Central Peace as well as the City and the County of Grande Prairie and neighbouring communities, jumped to 68 as of 5pm today, April 4, up 11 new cases from yesterday.
Throughout Alberta, 106 new cases and two deaths were tracked within a 24-hour period. The new provincial COVID-19 tally now stands at 1,181 cases and 20 deaths.
Below are where COVID-19 cases across the province:
- 734 cases in the Calgary Zone
- 290 cases in the Edmonton Zone
- 68 cases in the North Zone
- 66 cases in the Central Zone
- 18 cases in the South Zone
- five cases (location remains under investigation)